Careers at Yeli Home Health Solutions
When you enter a client's home, you enter their lives. With a career at Yeli Home Health Solutions, you'll draw on all of your skills to make a powerful difference in the lives of your clients every day. Our core values of compassion, excellence, and reliability serve us well across all disciplines, levels, and homes. At Yeli Home Health, you'll have the support network, resources, and confidence to challenge yourself and the freedom to grow into your greatest potential.
For Residential Services Positions (RSA), all licensed professionals i.e RNs /LPN/ CNA/GNA must be licensed with Maryland (MD) Board of Nursing.
Requirements for Employment
- Proof of Identity (i.e. Drivers License, Valid Photo ID, etc)
- Social Security card
- Certification (+skills)
You must obtain Certification/License from the state in which you are working in.
- CPR & First Aid
- TB (PPD) Screening
Within six (6) months of application/Chest X-Ray (Valid for 5 Years)
- Physical Clearance
- Fingerprint & LiveScan Pre-Registration Form*
- Police Clearance
Within the last two (2) months as to the date of application.**
All Maryland Residents need police clearance for both Maryland and Washington D.C.
- HEP B Vaccine Records / Declination Form
* The state of Maryland requires each applicant to have a fingerprinting done and a completed LiveScan Pre-Registration Form.
Fingerprinting Locations in Maryland
LiveScan Pre-Registration Form
Police Background Check Address:GLOBAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES
1109 Spring Street, #401
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Yeli Home Health Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Yeli Home Health is looking for qualified Registered Nurses that lead with compassion, excellence, and reliability as you partner with a collaborative, multidisciplinary team of health care professionals to ensure client needs are met—and exceeded. It's about putting the client first in everything you do, including developing, administering, and evaluating nursing care plans.
We are looking for experienced and qualified candidates ready to make an immediate impact on our clients' lives—whether it's in Adult Nursing, Private Duty or Pediatric Care.. You'll demonstrate the highest level of skill, competence, and sound judgment every day as an RN with Yeli Home Health.
We'll provide the training, support, and clinical ladder you need to develop your career and make your mark on home care. Whether your passion is to provide the highest quality care in the home or grow into a powerful leadership role in one of our offices, you'll be equipped to achieve all your ambitions as you change lives each step of the way. You'll love the work you do, make good use of your skills, be trusted and respected by colleagues, as well as work autonomously and independently when you want to with the support only a large company can provide.
Home Health Aides
Home health and personal care aides help people who are disabled, chronically ill, or cognitively impaired. They also help older adults who may need assistance. They help with activities such as bathing and dressing, and they provide services such as light housekeeping. In some states, home health aides may be able to give a client medication or check the client's vital signs under the direction of a nurse or other healthcare practitioner.
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintains a clean, safe and healthy patient/client environment.
- Assists patient/client with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking, and medication reminders.
- Recognizes, reports and documents changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Provides health care tasks, personal hygiene services, housekeeping tasks and other related support services essential to the client’s health and activities of daily living. Observes records and reports all changes to supervisor. All CNA’s (certified nursing assistant) must demonstrate competence in performing the necessary skills and only perform those skills on the plan of care.
- Performs home management tasks including specified housekeeping duties, laundry, and medication reminder.
- Prepares and serves simple modified diets according to instruction and assists with feeding as necessary, according to plan of service.
- Assist with bathing, dressing and grooming, toileting, including use bedpan, commode or toilet/
- Assist with transfers and ambulation including use of cane, walker, and wheelchair.
- Assist with medication reminders as specified on plan of care.
- Provides routine skin care. May assist client in applying nonprescription lotions to skin surface.
- Measures and records vital signs, if applicable to plan of service.